viernes, 28 de enero de 2011

This is me

Rock and Music  are my poison. My guitar is my best friend. Fashion is my drug. Drawing is my heart. And crazyness is my best talent. And inside of all that, there is a person. I'm not rich. I'm not pretty. I don't go every sunday shopping. I'm not popular. I don't go to discos. I 'm not a good athlete. I'm not a good dancer. I don't have boyfriend. I'm not good at Maths. I don't have a big wardrobe. I don't drink alcohol. I don't like meat. But I have soul. I have heart. I have feelings. I have imagination. I have two guitars. I love dancing even I'm not good. I love doing crazy things. I love shopping. I love London. I love travelling. I love rock. I love leopard print. I love cats. I love music. I love jeans. I love simple things. 


 My name is None and I will be a fashion designer. I play the guitar and I will keep smiling always. Because I have a dream and I will make it true. 


None XOXO
Ignorance Diaries 2011

4 comentarios:

  1. ¡Guapa! Lucha por tus sueños y los conseguirás ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh
    taylormosen is my GOD, angel poison. I'm not pretty.
    I dont have many friends,but my friends are close to me. I love my friends at school, twitter,fb.
    i do love English & swimming, but 'm not good at them.. I hate school. my dream has been studying abroad at university since 6years old. I also have two guitars. I love seeing sky in day & night. so many call me Sky. I love USA. i like Spain, UK, denmark,russia, poland which my followers live in.
    i wanna travel all the world.
    I love travelling. I love rock.
    i love chocolate, yogurt, vegetables.
    theprettyreckless & taylormomsen & kristenbell are everything of me!
    its just me<3

      you can be a fashion designer. i believe!!
    because None is my BFF!



     My name is None and I will be a fashion designer. I play the guitar and I will keep smiling always. Because I have a dream and I will make it true. 

    ResponderEliminar
  3. fotaza!! ma encata tu descripcion tienes un blog muy chulo! xoxo
    www.shoesaholic-cintia.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar