martes, 15 de noviembre de 2011

Without you


 5 months without you. We miss you Amy.


Well Sometimes I Go Out, By Myslef, And I Look Across The Water.

And I Think Of All The Things, Of What You're Doing, And I Paint A Picture.

Since I've Come Home, Well My Body's Been A Mess, And I Miss Your Tender Hair, And The Way You Like To Dress.

Oh Wont You Come On Over, Stop Making A Fool Out Of Me, Why Dont You Come On Over, Valerie.

Valerie

Did You Have To Go To Jail, Put Your House Out Up For Sale, Did You Get A Good Lawyer.

I Hope You Didnt Catch A Tan, I Hope You Find The Right Man, Who'll Fix It For You.

Are You Shopping Anywhere, Change The Color Of Your Hair, And Are You Busy.

Did You Have To Pay That Fine, That You Were Dodging All The Time, Are You Still Dizzy.
Well Since I Come Home, Well My Body's Been A Mess, And I Miss Your Tender Hair, And The Way You Like To Dress.

Oh Wont You Come On Over, Stop Making A Fool Out Of Me, Oh Why Dont You Come On Over, Valerie.

Valerie

Well Somtimes I Go Out, By Myslef, And I Look Across The Water.

And I Think Of All The Things, What You're Doing, And In My Head I Paint A Picture.

Since I've Come Home, Well My Body's Been A Mess, And I Miss Your Tender Hair, And The Way You Like To Dress.

Valerie

Why Dodnt You Come On Over Valerie... 


None

8 comentarios:

  1. Que grande Amy!He dejado huella
    El post es muy bonito y la foto que has elegido preciosa :)
    Car
    http://waytheby.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. she was amazing, regarding her music

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Una lástima lo pronto que se fue...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Su voz era de las mejores del panorama musical actual...;)

    Un BeSSSiToOo*

    ResponderEliminar
  5. 15?? pero si eres un yogurin!! ejeje que suerte ;p
    la próxima vez será, te esperamos en el próximo evento!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Oh amy, pobrecita ):
    me encanta la cancion, aunque no soy gran fan de ella, pero tiene unas canciones increibles *-*
    Mis pantalones me los pille en Bershka, cuando los vi me recordaron a los de Hayley y buah, tenia que comprarlos JAJAJA :3

    ResponderEliminar
  7. sorry, i don't speak spanish haha but I've understood what you said. Yes RIP amy, i miss her too ! it's horrribleeeeee
    xxx

    ResponderEliminar