sábado, 25 de mayo de 2013

Like pink cotton

Buenos días bloggers!!
Después de mucho tiempo sin postear nada sobre mis looks os traigo un nuevo ouytfit muy primaveral. 
Estos días soy muy partidaria de los shorts con jersey, ya que hace calor pero no tanta como para ir sin chaqueta! 
Este entretiempo por otra parte me esta matando, llega un punto que ya no se que ponerme! 
Os traigo mi look con un jersey vintage rosita echo a mano!


Good morning bloggers!
It's been a long time since my last outfit, and today I bring you a very spring one!
Those days time is crazy, and I'm fed up with it! It's sunny and suddenly it can start raining or whatever. So, I'm using a lot of shorts and jumpers because it's hot buyt not enough for going without a jacket .On that look I'm showing you my new vintage handmade jumper, from my mum!



Vintage jumper and shorts Bimba & Lola sunglasses







Pull and Bear necklace







Thanks to everyone for keep commenting and visiting my blog!I'm so sorry for not posting very often but school is killing me!

And in one week I'll show you what I am preparing to do the giveaway <3


       FACEBOOK - LOOKBOOK - TRENDATION - POLYVORE -  FLICKR - INSTAGRAM

6 comentarios:

  1. you look wonderful on this pictures
    and your hair are to die for!

    International BEAUTY Giveaway
    http://fashioneiric.blogspot.fr/2013/05/giveaway-inside-benefit-neutral-kit.html

    Coline ♡

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hacia muchísimo que no me pasaba por aquí!! me gusta mucho el jersey, estas guapísimaaa ;)
    xx,

    dirtyglams.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me encanta el post, super primaveral y el jersey es muy lindo también.
    Creo que te va a flipar la bomber que sale en mi ultima entrada jeje
    Pásate y me dices que te parece.
    Un besazo lindaaaaa

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Impresionante!

    http://velvettornstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. really love the sweater!
    i have just followed your blog
    follow mine if you like it <3
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Great pics - outstanding outfit. I love it!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar